Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Life

Music again,as always a part of my life,the songs are still the same,my music tastes have not changed,but they sound even more beautiful,sound even more meaningful,Its all in the way we feel,isnt it. I feel wonderful,but still i miss something,miss mom,her food,my two furbrats,miss those arguements with my bro,those days of all free time doing nothing,no responsibilities,being a kid,making mistakes and getting away with a smile,being with friends all the time,masti,dhamaal whatnot:) but then nothing is static here,isnt it.

mehandi

ghar jaayegii tar jaayegii ho Doliyaa.n cha.Dh jaayegii
ho o mehendii lagaayeke re kaajal sajaayeke re
dulhaniyaa mar jaayegii,
mehendii mehe.ndii khelii thi mai.n teri hii saheli thi mai.n
tuune to suman ko chunaa thaa,

A evening in the valley

vaqt kaa saayaa kisane Taalaa hai
hokar rahegaa jo hone vaalaa hai

din to ye bhi guzar jaaegaa par ye lamha guzartaa nahii.n
aag hii aag hii aag hai phir kyuun suraj pighalathaa nahin
daag dhone se jaate nahin, dard rone se ghatatha nahii.n
vaqt kaa saayaa ...

sky

kahiin duur jab din Dhal jaae
saanjh kii dulhan badan churaae
chupke se aae
mere Kayaalo.n ke aangan me.n
koi sapno.n ke deep jalaae, deep jalaae
kahii.n duur

Horsley hills

ai zindagi ye lamha jee lene de
o pehle se likhaa kuchh bhii nahii.n
roz nayaa kuchh likhthii hai tuu
jo bhii likhaa hai dil se jiyaa hai
ye lamhaa filhaal jii lene de

you and me

chhoti baatein
chhotii chhoTii baato.n kii hai yaade.n ba.dii
bhuule nahii.n biitii hui ek chhotii ghadii
janam janam se aa.nkhe.n bichhaai.n
tere liye in raaho.n mein,
Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke sapne chune..

Pic courtesy: ME,ME & Only ME.
Ooops and my LG cam phone too

21 comments:

@$#!$# said...

listening to anand yet again, huh?

nice pictures.... :-)

illusions said...

Hey Sunshine :)

- Rupen

Anonymous said...

Hi Alps,

Nice pics.

But this time the credit goes to LG cam phone only... bcz I dont who is the "Me, Me & only Me" :) :)

Manish Kumar said...

Grt pics especially the 2nd & 3rd one.

s said...

badhiya snaps...
are they taken from the new balcony or the old terrace???

no more a kid now .... life not static .... this is great :P

Anonymous said...

Hey, here after a loooong time! Reading your last few posts I am glad to find you are loving your new life. Keep writing and keep singing.

Keshi said...

** but then nothing is static here,isnt it.


true Alapana. Everyone and everything is short-lived. And so is life.


beautiful pics...I didnt get the Hindi bits but knowing u Im sure it's got some very beautiful meaning.


Keshi.

Neelima Arora said...

Very nice pics and nice songs.Keep singing the melodies of life.

Arunima said...

I got confused in your other blog as I only follow up links.

I thought you had decided to quit again since you are entering to a new life.

I read only that post once more I guess.

Anyway, I like the snap with both the hands together.

Anonymous said...

I must say your new world is much more beautiful... pahle dekha, dekha aur bas dekhta hi rah gayaa. Nice pictures here and there surrounded between words. Read some old posts, truly life is hard yet life is beautiful. Nice to see you smiling again titlee. God bless. :)

Rangakrishnan Srinivasan said...

wow... amazing template. ur blog is something now.

do I need a change in my template? could u let me know as to how to learn all this amazing stuff?

hope all is fine with u.

Stone said...

:-)

Invincible said...

So the new world is shaping up. The reminiscence would always be fonder, hai na. Those days of freeking out as a kid n fighting with siblings, cant have a parallel.

Abhi apne husband ke saath ladaai karna, roothna manana types :)

Fantastic pics :)

Digvijay said...

Hey Alapana,

Wonderful expression of silence !!
I appreciate it.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

ai zindagi ye lamha jee lene de
o pehle se likhaa kuchh bhii nahii.n
roz nayaa kuchh likhthii hai tuu
jo bhii likhaa hai dil se jiyaa hai
ye lamhaa filhaal jii lene de

I just love this song...anytime I hear it , Im just refreshed...

Calvin said...

love the thought behind the pics, and the pics too!

wise donkey said...

Wonderful Pics :)
take care and have fun, even if the way to have fun has changed:)

pisku said...

if anything is constant, thats change.

lovely pics

d4u said...

The pics are blending beautifully with the post:) And what do i say about the title song of filhaal...its one of my favourites!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!