Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ashayein

Another sleepless night,just like that,i stand by the window and look at the darkness outside,i remember these lines,i repeat them here again,i did it before,i might do it again on some night when the darkness tries to swallow me,when the silence gets so loud that i feel scared of it.I wish i knew whats in store Tomorrow,but i know i cant,Thats the only mystery which we never can expolre,thats what makes life the way it is,Hope of a better tomorrow makes this night shorter,i can see the night fading away,there will be a ray of hope with the new day,with the first sunray,I will wait for it.......

"I Keep staring into the silence of the night,I keep listening to the sounds of the silence,I try to play with words but end up in silence,I try to hold a moment in my hands,but it just slips away...The sands of time goes far far away from me,I have no choice but to walk along,Smiling at the waves of emotions shattering to 100 peices on the rocks,I smile because the waves keep coming back,Just like HOPE,and i go on..Flow with the wind,Sing with the birds around,Across the boarders,forgetting the boundaries,Catch me if you can,Before you try i slip off to the far off land. I have to catch that first drop of rain,I haveto touch the first Ray of sun,I have to feel the smell of the freshly drenched Earth,i need to feel the softness of the first petal of the rose,I have to move on,I keep walking off to the far far away grounds.

Radiocity FM is playing this song now at this hour....

"Tumse milke,aisa lagaa tumse milke, armaan hue mere dil ke,aye mere jaanewafa,tere mere,mere teri ik jaan hain,saath tere rahenge sada,tumse na honge judaa,tumse milke....."

8 comments:

Ardra said...

Finally I got down to doing the tag dear:

http://ardramaamsandhyakal.blogspot.com/2006/10/i-was-tagged-by-aalapana-many-days-ago.html

Bhavesh said...

i wish I could say something meaningful..!!

Stone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stone said...

:-)
Ur tag is still due on me, will do that sooooooooon!!!
Take care

Tulan said...

that post is filled with sadness yet i see lot of hope and courage in it to face what is coming and forget what is gone.

To hope for a beautiful future is the best thing one can expect.

Nice post aalapana.

tanda17@blogspot.com
tulan17.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sorry, off topic. You have been tagged. Details here

d4u said...

The best thing about life is we dunno wats in store tomorrow..:) Nice songs in the previous post!

Movie Mazaa said...

Its one of the best songs that have heard in my entire life. Not just coz it has Madhuri in it, but also because I fell in love with the absoultely fantastic lyrics, the first time I ever heard it... thx to u, I am playing it right now, as I type out this comment. What a fine way to start a Monday!!
:)

 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!