Monday, May 05, 2008

..........Yeh Mulaaqat..........



"kasak uthi mere mann mein piya, mujhe gale lagaale ,gale lagaalein, jiya dhadkaalein, sapno ke apne sajaale,piya piya o re piya, jiya o re jiya ,tu meri jindagi jahaan tu mera mann wahaan,duniya se kya waasta, tu hi mera saara jahaan tu" What a beautiful rendering and what surprises me is the voice is of Anand Raj Anand.Been listening to the same song past two days. Yup its been two days since the famous and exciting and ever waiting summer vacation started and at last i have a real break after one year. And what a way to start the vacation,on the last day i wished all my colleagues a happy vacation and got into auto and happily singing away and with the widest and brightest of smile headed home,Auto driver had different ideas for me,he just broke a traffic signal and in a hurry to cross over banged into a Maruti car,wow,superb way to start the vacation.
No,i dint break any hand or leg or even my head but I almost broke my back,so three days all i did was to get different X rays and taking different sized and shaped pills to kill the pain and to the rub the salt on the wound an unsuspecting and innocent soul sent me an sms at 10pm saying Hi,i know you must be having a rocking time" Well.....indeed rocking:((

Last year I wrote a post and he added his version. But this year i myself have no interest to write or to celebrate{too busy with the new house} but then its one occasion which sure changed my life,forever. Its been two years, two years since i got married and well we both are still sane and together, May 7th,7am,2006. :) Ye mulaaqat ek bahaana hain,pyar ka silsila purana hain...main hoon apni sanam ki bahoon mein,mere kadmon thale zamaana hain" Happy wedding anniversary Husband:)
I did not update the blog for various reasons past one month, like having a House warming ceremony and the house being filled with relatives of all sorts and being under the same roof with MIL and Mom for a week, and the biggest news is that there was nothing to write,i just dint feel like writing anything,I still read all the blogs,daily,but then writing a post was difficult and i just let it be.At least this is the only place where i can follow my heart and be myself,so i will write when the thoughts flow and the words form into a shape.
100th post, When i wrote at Akruti there were 267 posts by the time i closed it in about two and half years.When i started writing again i dint even know if i would continue but i did,and its been two and half years and a 100 posts today. And i know i won't stop writing ,Lots to say,lots to share and the blog will stay. People come and people go,but those few who still come here,read through,smile,feel,comment and sometimes silent,known or unknown,thanks to all of you,Alapana is here to stay.

6 comments:

jupallis said...

Great UI and color combinations.
It's good to see your post again.

You didn't invited me for house warming cermony.. GRRRR...[:)]

My Life, My Music....... said...

It's Nice To See You Back!
Congratulations on reching your 100th post!
I wish you to go on as good as you done.Your blog is Delight to read and I hope to read 100 more posts!
I found it little bit hard to read on new template. I think Green background does make the text a little hard to read. What others say ?
Rohit

Anonymous said...

:) nice layout....and congrats on ur anniv ....

sent u a sms, but dunno if it reached you or not :(

Satish Bolla said...

very romantic n very cute. congrats for the 100th post. thanx for mentioning that u r going to continue this blog. btw, can u alter the font color or the template color. right now, the colors r too bright to read

Stone said...

Hi...
Belated Happy Anniversary!

anumita said...

Wow! 2 years!! Feels like it went in a flash! Happy Anniversary to both of you and here's wishing you a hundred more.

 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!