Saturday, February 18, 2006



"Kisi mausam ka jhaunka tha
jo is deewar par latki hui tasveer tirchhi kar gaya hai
gaye sawaan mein ye deewarein yoon seeli nahin thi
na jaane is dafa kyun inmein seelan aa gayi hai
darare pad gaye hai aur seelan is tarha baithti hai
jaise khushk rukhsaroon pe geele aansu chalte hain"

Its always a play of so many emotions,its always a play of smiles and tears,its always a play of joy and pain.I keep wondering at the pace of these emotions,i keep wondering the way the expressions change,of words,emotions and at times of Silence,Life,You amaze me always.
My today says the same,if i met you my friend to wish you on the special day i was msiling and you were beaming with Joy,but both of us knew in our hearts that somewhere we are hiding tears,knowing that we are going far from eachother,I know distances dont matter with friends,But still i am going to miss you loads,Today and everyday spent with you last few years were so very wonderful,your words and your hugs when we both couldn say it out but still could feel. I wish you loads of happiness and smiles always:) .Dear Pratima,My best wishes are with you:).

Thankyou to someone who made me smile alot today,thankyou to someone whom i dint see but who made me happy today,To you my friend,I owe my gratitude,to you,i owe my smiles at this hour:)



"ek sapna hain,ek baat hain,Jo kehni thi tumse,par gujar gaya waqt,lamhe jeeliye humne,par lamho ke saat pigalgaya sapna,Sapne tho khogaye gujare lamho ke saat, par zindagi ke rang kabhi kabhi uthar aate hain kore kagaz par,ye jagah,aur uski rangeeniyat aapke naam".

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

this looks beautiful !!!
cool page !! ...
keep on blogging !! ;)

ESIH said...

yeh zameen ga rahi hai..
asma ga raha hai..
saath mere , yeh sara jahain ga raha hai,
aalapana ka blog kitna pyara lag raha hai
its bueatiful!!

Art said...

Nice feelings dear... Somehow my post was also on friends and friendship :)

Prati said...

MY Dear Neelu.....LOved the template..it is the best ever i 've seen....U make me feel nostalgic..even now as I'm typing..I'm holding back the tears...love u dear and am going to MISS U A LOTTT..no words to describe the pangs of separation..but all we can count on is to stay connected!
Thanks a lot for making my day :) :)

Anonymous said...

Distance makes the heart grow fonder and with mediums like the internet, parting is not so painful as it used to be.

Prakash Venkat said...

...Its always a play of emotions ... yes true as long as we are attatched to it ..... but I know its too difficult to get detatched also ..... tell me also when you find any answer for this mysteries of emotions played in Life .....

Usha said...

The pain of parting from someone so close to us is like tearing away ones own limb. But keep smiling, at least we live in this wonderful era of internet where distances have narrowed so much that the whole world is within reach.
But I completely understand what you must be going through now.

Manish Kumar said...

parting with a fren is always painful!:(

educatedunemployed said...

Beautiful thoughts and a lovely template.
Thanks for dropping by at my blog.

PuNeEt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PuNeEt said...

aaj dost ke bichad jaane se dil bhar gaya hain
jisne hothon par hamesha hasi layi aaj aankhon main ashr de gaya hain...
par kasur ye na uska hain na tumhara... dastur ye to duniya ka hain...
ki thi jisse ek waqt rangeen ye duniya...
aaj yaadon mey kuch rang bhar gaya hain
-- Puneet :-)>

San said...

beautiful post .. first time on this blog, came vis sush's blog.

I'm falling in love with the photo you have with this post.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!