Saturday, February 25, 2006

My World

Glimpses from my world,Small,Peaceful,Silent mostly,smiles and pain go together here,But end of the day this place makes me belong to it all,i am a part of this world,Filled with my family,friends and nature. My house,the garden,my college where i work and my friends who form a part of my life.





Welcome to My Newly Painted house









My college
















Today My dear friend Left this city and i am going to miss her alot,We three and had a wonderful time,pushing back the tears,remembering the good times,laughing and playing around,driving and sharing happy moments,we took a round of the places with which we were associated past so many years:) And in a few hours from now she will be travelling to the other part of the world,and I will miss you my dear.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures !

Anonymous said...

awesome pics !!!

u got a license?

ESIH said...

those are some really nice pics :)..pretty home too..:)

Unknown said...

it takes awhile, for the smell of paint to go away/ it then becomes happier, cosier by the day

:)

Art said...

pretty home...
Enjoy dear....
And friends surely leave a mark in our lives.. So we can never forget them..

And even if they are far they will still be near

Anonymous said...

Pretty pics. I like the last one. :)

Usha said...

Nice pictures. Pretty home and so well kept. Loved those cute teddies. Wish I could have caught a glimpse of your pretty face too in the mirror!

Jackal said...

lovely pictures alpana.....btw where is this...looks a cool place...tcc byeee

Prakash Venkat said...

Wow ... those pictures were so good ,where are uf fur brats in these pictures ...???? pasupupachha mandara puvvu untundani naaku ee photolo choose daaka teleedu ... veetini penchadaniki enta kashtapaduntaro naaku telusu endukante chinnappudu ma amma nenu kalisi vaatiki emi chesina avi poosevi kaavu ....

PuNeEt said...

wow i luvd ur house...
first the greenary around is so beautiful... woow its just too good...
then very nicely maintained...
its so clean... :-)
hmmmm...
those pretty flowers n cute teddies...
ek dam mast hain :-)

thanks for sharing :-)
Cheers

Manish Kumar said...

Wow aapka ghar to mahlon jaisa hai!
Really lovely pics, cute teddies

aur haan last ki pic mein road ki jagah bike hi jyada focus ho gayi hai...thoda side se liya hota to company wale bhi khush ho jate hee hee :)

Anonymous said...

I remember making a comment here!! Anyway, with the kind of memory I have, I could be wrong too.

Anyway, your desk is too damn neat. Take care before you are caught in the vicious circle of neatness and cleanliness!

Stone said...

when it comes to friends, somethings are best left unsaid especially when they move away or when we move away. Or some things abt friends n loved ones can't be weaved into words.
***
nice 'Home'.

Take good care of urself!

Why not sure said...

Nice World of urs Alap :).

 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!