Monday, February 20, 2006

Your vastness amazes me,it shows the zest for life,and the clouds on a clear day tell me that the pain and tears and fears and insecurities one day will float away,All that remains at the end of it is the vast BLUE SKY.I want to reach you,touch you and say that i have scaled such heights,I feel like rushing to that end of the world where the you touch the Earth,But they say its my Illusion,Is it?
I remember all those days when i just sat there on the terrace and spoke to you at length,shared my thoughts,my ideas and my silence with you,I remember how i rushed to a corner of the house to hide my tears and while i did you were my companion,i couldn hide from you.You always knew me:).
I remember how i slept off on the terrace in the summer nights counting the stars,how the sunrays woke me up to face the mysteries of the day.You have been a part of my life,and you will be forever,I wanted to share a secret with you, you know what ?My name Resembles yours .Yes,My name means "blue sky" Will you be my friend then forever?



"aasaman ke paar shaayad aur koi aasaman hogaa,
baadalo.n ke parbaton par koi baarish kaa makan hogaa
main hawaa ke paron pe kahaan jaa rahaa huun kahaan

kabhii udataa huaa ,kabhii mudataa huaa
meraa raastaa chalaa,o ho ho ho

mai.n hawaa ke paro.n pe kahaa.N jaa rahaa huun kahaan

mere paanv ke tale kii ye zamiin chal rahii hai
kahiin dhuup ThaNDii Thandi,kahin chaanv jal rahii hai
is zamin kaa aur koii aasamaan hogaa
hogaa aasamaan,ho aasamaan hogaa

main hawaa ke paron pe kahaan jaa rahaa huun kahaan

in lambe raaston par sab tez chalate honge
kaai Bheege pannon jaise yahaan din palatate honge
shaam ko bhii subah jaisaa kyaa samaan hogaa
hogaa kyaa samaan,kyaa samaan hogaa

main hawaa ke paron pe kahaan jaa rahaa huun kahaan
aasamaanN ke paar shaayad aur koii aasamaan hogaa

baadalon ke parbaton par koii baarish kaa makaan hoga

ho main hawaa ke paron pe kahaan jaa rahaa huun kahaan

kabhii udataa huaa ,kabhii mudataa huaa
meraa raastaa chalaa

main hawaa ke paron pe kahaaN jaa rahaa huun kahaan

21 comments:

ESIH said...

tht photograph is beautiful...absolutely awesome :)

s said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
s said...

.. sush beats me :((

blue sky sounds like .. deep blue ... :P ... i had a friend whos name was shantanu ... we called him silent body .. :P

Anonymous said...

ai :)

Art said...

true... Ur name surely means that :)
Reminds me of the song ...

Neela Aasman khogaya :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Blue Sky,

I was looking for a name which is something like this to post a comment.
Hope this doesn't break "anonymous" rule imposed by u. The only other name which I could think of is
"Anamika". :).

Nice post & nice pic.


Regards
satish jupalli

Pallavi said...

Blue skies... reminds me of this song.. og Elvis.. :)

Manish Kumar said...

well expressed Alapana!
Sahi kaha aapne
door tak phaila is neele aakash ko taktaki lagaye dekhna man ko isthir karta hai, use sambal pradaan karta hai aur man meinnayi sambhavnaon ko dhoond pane ki aasha bhi jagata hai.

PuNeEt said...

bahut hi khubsurat likha hain

neela aansmaa...
chamkte taare
guzarti hawa
aur khubsurat chandrama
hum insabhi se jaane anjaane main baat kar lete hain aur zindagi ki raah main inhe humara humsafar bana lete hain :-)

Stone said...

Beautiful post.....for my SKY is like GOD, always there watching us.

*****
Lovely song from Rockford.

And this is a very very nice template.

Usha said...

Yes I find the vast blue sky very comforting too. Somehow at times when you feel lonely or sad, it seems to welcome you into its fold and hold you in a warm embrace.
Lovely!
The pictures are very very beautiful.

Unknown said...

even i found the blue sky to be soothing on most of the occasions.. and the blue sky is my fav color..
btw, this song is such a beautiful one.. u made me listen to this song again.. :)

Nayan said...

Came back after long time.. and I like the template very much :)

Ardra said...

upar dekhti hoon
neeche dekhti hoon
baaye ya daaye
kahaan se shuru
kahaan par khatam
kuchh pata nahi chalta...
bus neela hi neela
jee karta hai
vileen ho jaon
is neelepan mein...
is ambar se mera naata hai atoot...
shaayad mein hi iski neelepan hoon?

Anonymous said...

some very fine lines u got there...nice blog :D

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Nice poem there Alapana..

and liked the template too..except that I think you shud use "no repeat" for that backgroud....coz its getting repeated on the left side...

Just a suggestion..

Keep blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Damn! Such a neat desk?? Tch tch..

Change your ways else you'll get stuck forever in that vicious circle of neatness and cleanliness :)

illusions said...

:))

Som said...

Nice post,
But Have u heard this song

Hajar Rahe Mud ke dekhi
Kahi se koi sada nahin aai
Bari Bafa se nibhayee Tumne
Hammari thodi see bebafai

Zaha se tum mod mud gaye the-2
Ye mod ab bhi wahi pade hai
Hum apne pairo jaane kitne bhavar lapete huyee pade hai
Badi………

Kahi kisi roj yu bhi hota hamari haalat tumhari hoti
Jo raat humne gujari marke woh raat tumne gujaari hoti
Badi………

Tumhe Ye Zid thi ki hum bulate
Hume ye ummide who pukare
Hai naam hoto pe ab bhi lekin aawaj main pad gayee darare
Hajar……………….

If not , please listen this song than imagine.........

Many Thanks

Anonymous said...

yes thats good lyrics, but from which movie does it belong..
realt i want to listen it..

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... shaved womans pussy Humana's prescriptions drug plans free black girls gallery audi tt body styling Nishi health and fitness Toyota rave 2003 floor mats soccer usa minnesota dallas mover moving company moving company mayflower moving

 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!